Sunday, November 11, 2012

What I Ate as a Kid

Well, yea, sometimes, it was just chicken for supper when I was 2.  I remember the corn, well, as well.  I don't know why, but it was good but seemed like I should be able to have better food.  I know we didn't have much money, so that's probably why.  My mom didn't work when my brother was a toddler but supposedly did somehow when I was.  I thought she stayed home with us.  Sometimes, my grandma was here, but I don't really think she was taking care of us.

Like, I would be at the table with my corn not wanting it because it was both sweet and not tasty.

Yes, I was a bit explosive in a way that was like being put together of like sorta odds and ends, like I guess being mixed racially.  I guess I got over whatever that was.  Well, in some ways, I'm sure I haven't.  I don't know why I can't sit down and like do it the right way.  I'm in a lot of turmoil, in a way, and like half dead though not like damaged as a person.  I'm not sure what all that will suggest...  I mean, some people just like to make a big deal of things.  I ran into a mature girl in the store who seemed Irish, part Irish.  She seemed to see things in a mature, typical or whatever word you'd use way.

I'm confused.  I just saw an ad of coffee being poured from a machine.  What's it like to grow up eating normal food?  I supposedly had normal food, but I don't remember it.  I don't think it was fancy, but it was healthier than most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*