Monday, November 12, 2012

Comfortable

I'm feeling better but upset at what I've gone through, the way I've exploded online, literally.  The mad room has helped, a lot, me to sort out my feelings alone.

I still feel really weird but am getting better.  I have an itch above my lip on the right.  It's from a pimple before.  I saw a girl on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" whose dad was Spanish and whose mom was Italian.  She had a mole above her lip.  The pimple I had lasted awhile.  I have some skin ticks.  More grew after I got some removed.  They're like strings of skin that stick out, rubbery, not as thin as string.  They're on my back now and under one of my armpits.  There was an obvious one I had removed on my chest area or shoulder line or whatever you call the top of your torso where it lines out into the edge of your shoulders.  So, maybe, when I'm better, I'll get them removed.  I mean, when I'm healthier.

So, on another note, I should be getting a more comfortable room, now.  I asked my parents for furniture, 2 new bookshelves, a computer machine stand that rolls, and a little stand for a printer that can go next to it.  I didn't find much in the way of them combined.  My printer doesn't even work, just my scanner, which I scan pictures with sometimes.  I asked for white bookshelves.  I might put wallpaper in it to match a future bedset.  I have to move my musical instruments out.  I should get rid of my stuffed animals.  I probably have things to throw out.  I should move some of my DVDs in a box somewhere else.  I might move my harp back in, but I might have gotten tired of it, unsure.  It's still fun, but I'm running out of songs.  I should be able to store my pink electric guitar, easily.  My harp is from an indian on eBay and made me sneeze for months, maybe even a year.  My dad got me my keyboard, wasn't a whole lotta money, too bad.  I should get rid of the mirror.  I'd like to replace the TV stand and sofa, as well.  Then, someday, I'll have a fancier TV..  :/  This one is cute.  I used to use a really small one, but it doesn't work, now.  I'm not as comfortable in the living room.  I have my workout mat still on the floor because I was working out a few minutes every few hours, abs.  I need new PJs, too, and some workout pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*