Monday, November 12, 2012

Worried

My dad is worried about my brother because he thinks it represents him.  He expects my mom to do everything for him.  He also ruined my life thinking I had to be like him.  It seems Ellen never had to feel what it's like to have a younger sibling, but she probably beats certain people around with that logic.  Why is everything about Ellen?  Ellen Ellen Ellen.

Also, you shouldn't get caught up in some things.  Perhaps, you ought to leave me alone.  I mean, people are always like this, they just don't post it on a blog.

How important is my dad's to what he dubs it so seems his sistress with all her suggestions?  These|Some people really have an explosive problem and think they're better than everyone else, or should I just flat out say that that's how my dad's sister is being made out to be by him?  Come on, help, leave me alone!  If you're jealous, get your own blog.  I can say whatever I want.  Leave me alone!  Even if I moved away, this would haunt me.  ':{

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*