Monday, November 12, 2012

Some Things I Forgot to Go Through

Oh, yes, I don't let people pick me up.  I mean, someone could if they were really nice...

OH MY GOD STOP TALKING TO ME MEANLY.  STOP KIDDING YOU'RE NOT FUNNY.  SOMEONE STOP THIS PERSON.

I got "the" message my dad did this, but he's not like that, made the world happen this way, but he didn't.

LOOK, QUIT IT.

Uh, I keep getting these lame messages.

Stop telling me I said I was bad and stuff.  ':{  Look, some people have a problem.  I can do whatever I want.  This is illegal.  I never did this to you.

I forget the message I got posting this now, but it sounded like Ellen DeGeneres.  Look, you're not better than me, and you're certainly not nicer.  You're just older and were a pretty adult and a very cute kid.

I usually don't encourage people to touch me, but when they do it feels good and I think about it until I can't anymore.  Well, I have other things to do these days and make myself feel that way alone.  Well, I feel it more in bed from my covers.  Now, I feel warmth in my bed.  My bed used to pulse.  It was really cool.

Look, I don't wanna sit here and listen to you make up perverted ideas about what I do just because I didn't follow Ellen DeGeneres on Twitter over the summer so I wouldn't feel I owed her anything.

I liked this one dream where a machine picked me up I thought for real and put me on the hard carpet by a front door.  This was in October.

Hey, really, before, things were different, morally.  Why did I ever come to Orlando with my parents?  They just complain about me.  Money from college.

Ugh, my tubes are hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*