Monday, November 12, 2012

Mad Room

I'm glad I have it.  I wonder if I won't need it, soon.

I know I was upset about Tim Burton, but I kinda got over it now I can watch Ellen DeGeneres when he's busy about his daughter.

Also, I just felt he was a bit racist, for some reason.  I felt uncomfortable.  It seemed partly because of Johnny Depp, whose ancestor or other relative was the first freed black woman in the United States.  Like, they have certain ways and weave around each other, I guess, and are looking for "popular" people to tell them they're better than everyone else, as in more moral, when it isn't true and it rubs in the wrong idea.

It does seem things in the world are a lot about Tim Burton's daughter.  Can anyone help me get back her blog?  I threw it out, for some reason, but I left a flower on it.  I want to change it!  :0  She needs an active blog I can give to her one day, though I switched to Tumblr.  Ah, yes, it was connected to christina-barrett.  I didn't know what to do.  I wanted to have all my blogs on my account and assumed Blogger would go out of date and that Tim should have gotten it or Helena for her.  I mean, it's only safe.

So, I dunno, he just has a way of being racist, but I can deal with it.  I just don't like how he hasn't improved in the way you'd think he was supposed to.  Ever since the n word thing, he's lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*