Monday, November 12, 2012

Being Stimulated

I think it's fun, and we shouldn't argue organizing our lives and feeling better and making it more comfortable.

I can probably be stimulated in bad ways, but I've always been able to stop it.  If I did something to someone, they'd feel like doing that to me.

Pretty much, I'm getting older and some things just make me feel sad.

I guess we need to figure new ways to live.  I wanna sit here and plan out the world.  Nursing homes.  Jails.  Behavioral centers.  Forted down houses.

Then, we need to make schools better.

Then, we need to make community get-togethers.

You know, I was at the mall in Mississippi during a New Orleans event.  I saw this lady who was kinda big.  It was summer 2005, after I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I just realized.  She was with a group of girls.  She picked this one girl up who was like thin and slick, slim bones but substantial.  She had light, mousy brown hair with a bow.  A big bow that was obvious.  She was like holding her at her little butt switching her to the other side.  I guess I was jealous of how cute and together she was.  I haven't seen anything like it.  At church before, I saw a guy lift a little kid above his head and teen girls looking on kinda quite, staring, but shaking, really jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*