Sunday, November 11, 2012

How My Mom Took Care of Me

Well, I don't know why she kept waking me up and coming in my room.  Maybe, she had a reason.  She seemed to.

I don't know why she wanted me to work and not spend much money.

Well, let's see.  My dad boasted that I had peas as a baby.

I had tea before my brother was born.

When my mom was pregnant with my brother, I had a hot dog and Ramon Noodles, beef.  I wanted more food, more hot dogs, more noodle soup, but I didn't say so.

When I was younger, I had plain chicken my mom cut open with ketchup she told me to have, though I didn't want the ketchup.  It tasted a bit tasty.

I did go to Pizza Hut but wanted it more.  My little girl cousin supposedly had a lot of pizza.  She was stocky and grew to be a strong girl.

I guess I was a good girl, but I guess I didn't feel approved of racially.  I guess my brother latched on and became humble and a bit careless and lackadaisical yet sharp.  I guess he's fit in where he's lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*