Sunday, November 11, 2012

Carrying People

I noticed in the New Orleans cultural strata that people pick up kids who aren't their own often and stuff.  However, I believe, in Florida, people are more social but reach out to you in different ways.  You just wait and someone comes along who is really emotional and strong and like pretty interesting and not too clowny and intellectual.

Well, you know it doesn't happen often, but it happens.  More like not in Florida.  It's a big thing when relatives touch you, I think.

I do believe in the New Orleans area people are more open and like pigs and young people talk to adults but don't want to participate in what they're really supposed to be doing in the world.  I don't know why.  It seems that people from the New Orleans area who are adults are nice, but the kids are all so mean and annoying and make you uncomfortable.

I noticed that in certain places, like that area, I guess it can be stimulating.  I was thinking of going to hotels in Texas during Katrina.  My aunt was driving me home during Andrew.

I'm sure they really affect you a lot in the New Orleans area.  I've seen people casually pick up kids around kids they weren't related to!  80

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*