Sunday, November 11, 2012

Provisioned :|

I just had some mushrooms and spinach cooked and a bite of fresh pork with a spice.  I also have quelling Florida grocery store (Publix - Where Shopping Is a Pleasure, though they don't use that sign here) tea.  Then, I cleaned the kitchen, put my meat away.  I had New Orleans Spanish rice, earlier.  I also had a chocolate fudge pop before that, after my breakfast, of 2 pices of onion bagels with garden cream cheese.  So, I put the chocolate chip oatmeal cookies I made on a plate and my vitamins and brought them in my room.  Now, I'm having more tea.  :]

I also just did my ab exercise.  :)

I did ask my parents for some furniture and not the coat.  I also asked for some ear protection and a very loud fan.  I think the fan is more helpful.  I found like these plastic things that cover your ears without a headband.  There's something that goes in them, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*