Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Story

Let's see.  I really liked choir and being a piano prodigy.  I took piano from one of the music teachers.  The daughter of the other was just a little younger than me and in my class, but she had dark skin.

I liked my organ teacher and choir director, maybe my 2nd best influence.

Voice in college was definitely an elating adventure, 2004-2005.  I always dressed nicely.  However, 1st semester was new kid dresses.

So, 1st story I was 11.  2nd story, I was 16, 17, coming back in college.  3rd story, college, age 18.  Then, I struck out on my own age 19 for 1|2 semester.  That's 5 years.  I had other special people in my life, too.  I've had lots of great cultural experiences.  The slowest was probably as I got older and moved to the New Orleans area.  I remember going downtown, not sure what for, and parking beside the business offices.  I was foreign, for some reason.  Only once did I go downtown at night with my aunt and ate at T.G.I.F.'s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*